Arth PanRegular price Rs. 2,000.00
Arth is the new series of earthen cookware. Each article in this series is handcrafted with great care by a skilled artisan. We at Rayden firmly believe that food is a labour of love and there is nothing like a healthy, scrumptious, home cooked meal. Inspired by the spirit of slow cooking and local food, Arth creates an alternative to the fast food lifestyle.
Flameware pottery holds heat, keeping food warm during mealtime. It does not pit or leach metals and chemicals into food or the environment. Rayden invites you to slow down, take a deep breath and enjoy a meal with your loved ones. We invite you to add meaning to your meals with Arth
Material : Flameware terracota
Size : 230 X 370 X 120
Color : Terracota
Weight of the product : 1.4 Kg
Care Instructions :
- Seasoning the Pot : This only needs to be done one time, before use. Fill the pot to the brim and leave overnight. Discard the water and after drying, apply oil with fingertips to the surface inside out. Leave for a few hours. Rinse again throughly, the pot is now ready to be used.
- Cooking on the Stove-top : Start on low heat. Increase temperature to medium. Unglazed pots hold all the heat given to them, so no heat is lost and there's no need to go past medium setting. Care and Cleaning : Use wooden spoons. They go well with the pots and do not scratch the surface.
- Clean them as needed. Unglazed pure clay pots become completely non-stick in a few uses so cleaning them is very easy. Also, since most of the steam rising from the food is locked inside food seldom burns or sticks to the bottom. Using baking soda is recommended for cleaning: wet the pot and lid thoroughly with water, sprinkle 1/2 tsp of baking soda, scrub and rinse off.
- Dry the pot with a cotton towel/rag and put it away to dry. Handmade in India by skilled artisans who work on each piece from start to finish. Inspired by the spirit of slow food and local food -- made by people who love food for people who love food. Completely food and human safe.
- Flameware pottery holds heat, keeping food warm during mealtime. Does not pit or leach metals or other chemicals into food or the environment. Arth Pots and Pans are completely food and human safe. Flameware pottery holds heat, keeping food warm during mealtime. Does not pit or leach metals or other chemicals into food or the environment.